The DCAPS are 3D printed PLA stands for Behringer Model D and Behringer Neutron and can be used:
- As standalone tabletop stand (perfect for the Model D in combination with Arturia Keystep Midi Keyboard)
- As extension of an Eurorack
- As extension of the DCASE
- Printed with high quality PLA
- 2 x 11.4 HP (58.5mm) additional space for Eurorack modules
- DCAPS with 65 mm maximum module installation depth
- Each DCAP with whole for external wiring
- Brackets for DCASE assembly included
- Wholes for mounting on other modular systems
- Lifts the Behringer metal case over the cable connections of the Keystep.
After taking the Behringer Model D and Arturia Keystep out of its original metal case into the new DCASE housing, the two original metal cases became abandoned. Since the cases are quite solid, the idea was born to modify them for a better user experience and integration. The DCAPS where born.