The DSQ-1+ is a 3D printed eurorack mounting frame for the Korg SQ-1 sequencer. While the DSQ-1 mounting frame offers bigger lettering, the DSQ-1+ uses this area to provide space for a 4HP Eurorack Module.
For the assembly of the mounting frame, the removal of the back of the original SQ-1 sequencer case is required.
- Remove the batteries
- Loosen the thin plastic film on one side which is holding the battery holder in place
- Unscrew the 4 front screws
- Remove the back and pull the battery holder through the back, that the back can be put aside
- Slide the mounting frame in
- Use the 4 screws from the front to fix the mounting frame
Powering the SQ-1 can either be done by batteries, via USB with an angled USB cable or with the 12V to USB power converter.