Imprint and data protection declaration Instagram
56564 Neuwied Telephone: 02631 4040779
VAT ID: DE343644910
LUCID RegNo: DE2407506013281
Responsible for content: Torsten Spiller, Pfarrstr. 70 in 56564 Neuwied
Link to the European Commission's platform for the out-of-court resolution of online disputes (so-called "OS platform") in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013: " http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ " . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in this arbitration procedure.
Below, the seller informs the customer about the processing of his personal data by the seller. Personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 GDPR is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as name, address, telephone number, email, invoices, bank details, etc. as well as your user behavior).
This data protection information applies to data processing by the following persons responsible:
Responsible: Torsten Spiller
Address: Pfarrstr. 70, 56564 Neuwied
Telephone: 02631 4040779
Lawfulness of processing personal data
Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes the conditions under which the processing of personal data is lawful.
Processing of personal data is therefore lawful if one or more of the following points are met:
- The customer has given his express consent to the processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the processing is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the customer's request or for the processing of contractual relationships with the customer, such as passing on the address data to the transport company . Data can also be passed on to a dropshipper, who then sends the goods to the customer on behalf of the seller. If goods are ordered by the customer that are to be sent to an address other than that of the customer, this is done on the basis of the legitimate interests of the seller in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR in the proper processing of the contractual relationship,
- there is a legal obligation on the part of the seller for processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR,
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the customer or those of another natural person, Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter d GDPR,
- the processing is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter e of the GDPR for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the seller,
- the processing is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR to safeguard the legitimate interests of the seller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the customer, which require the protection of personal data, outweigh them.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When contacting us
You have the option of contacting us. The processing and storage of your transmitted data, such as name, e-mail address and data relating to the request, is carried out on the basis of Art processing your request sent to us in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
b) To fulfill the contract
If your contact with us via the Instagram platform leads to the conclusion of a contract, we process and store your personal data, such as order data, personal master data and address data, in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and only to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill the contract. In all other cases, your data will be processed based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a of the GDPR and based on our legitimate interests in processing your order in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f of the GDPR saved.
Regarding the legality of data processing and data transfer to third parties, we refer to point 2 in this data protection declaration.
c) Information collection
Usage data from Facebook can be collected for statistical analysis. This is done on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR within the scope of your previously given consent and/or in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR within the framework of Facebook's legitimate interests providing and improving products and services.
Facebook collects information and usage data from its users. This also includes, for example, information about the types of content they view or interact with or the actions they take, as well as information about the devices they use (e.g. IP addresses, operating system, browser type, language settings, cookies -Data). What information Facebook actually collects depends on whether and how people use Facebook products. Facebook uses the collected data, among other things, to provide and improve its products and services as well as to personalize products and content. Facebook can pass on the data collected to third parties, possibly also to Meta Platforms Inc., based in the USA. We have no influence on the data collected, processed and stored by Facebook or to whom Facebook passes the data on.
If Facebook Ltd. If you provide us with analyzes in anonymized form, it acts as a processor within the framework of a data processing agreement; data processing in the USA takes place using standard data protection clauses.
Information about the Facebook EU data transfer supplement (this includes cases in which Facebook processes data from the EU, among others, as a processor) can be found at:
The data processing conditions within the scope of order processing by Meta Platforms Ltd. are available at:
Facebook also collects and uses information to provide statistics, so-called page insights, for page operators. This gives us the opportunity to obtain anonymized information about the user behavior of our visitors. For example, we can see which of our content has been viewed particularly frequently, how many subscribers we have gained or how many people have interacted with our posts etc. (content interactions). As part of reach measurement, we can see how many Facebook accounts have seen a post. The data collected is used and stored in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR as part of our legitimate interests in communicating with our site visitors and increasing the effectiveness of our advertisements.
There is an agreement on joint responsibility between us and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR for the processing of Insights data: https://www.facebook .com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
Further information about Facebook page insights is available at:
When you visit our pages, Facebook Ltd. collects usage data and page insights. Cookies and other storage technologies are used
Cookies are small text files that store information in the web browser. This enables Facebook to offer Facebook products to the user and to understand the information that Facebook receives about the user, including information about the use of other websites and apps, regardless of whether the user is registered or logged in or not .
Information about Facebook's cookies and other storage technologies can be found at: https://de-de.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Storage period and data deletion
We generally only store personal data until the purpose for which the customer entrusted us with the data has been fulfilled. The data will then be permanently deleted. However, if there are statutory retention periods for storing personal data, we will store it for as long as we are legally obliged to do so. Such obligations regularly result from legal proof and retention obligations, which are regulated, among other things, in the Commercial Code and the Tax Code, for example ten years for tax purposes. After the statutory retention periods have expired, the data will be permanently deleted.
Consent given to the processing and storage of personal data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR can be revoked at any time with the result that the data will be permanently deleted - provided there are no statutory retention periods to the contrary.
Further rights through which we can be prohibited from processing the customer's personal data arise from Article 21 Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2 GDPR. Information on the resulting right to object can be found in this data protection declaration under point 6 “Right to object”.
Rights of those affected
The customer has the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by the seller. In particular, he can provide information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of his data, if it was not collected from the seller, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of the personal data stored by the seller, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is necessary;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data if he disputes the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but he refuses its deletion and the seller no longer needs the data, but the customer uses it is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or has lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data that he has provided to the seller in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to the seller at any time. This means that the seller may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority if he is of the opinion that the processing of his personal data was carried out unlawfully. As a rule, he can contact the supervisory authority at his usual place of residence or place of work or at the seller's headquarters.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF THE CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA IS PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF THE SELLER'S LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 6 ABS. 1 p. 1 LIT. F DSGVO IS PROCESSED, IT HAS THE RIGHT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE. 21 ABS. 1 GDPR TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS PERSONAL DATA IF THERE ARE REASONS FOR THIS THAT ARISE FROM HIS PARTICULAR SITUATION. AS A RESULT, THE SELLER WILL NO LONGER PROCESS HIS PERSONAL DATA UNLESS HE CAN PROOF COMPLICANT REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH THE INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF THE CUSTOMER, OR THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE ASSERTMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIM.
THE CUSTOMER CAN ALSO OBJECTION ACCORDING TO. ART. 21 ABS. 2 GDPR AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE SELLER, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 6 ABS. 1 p. 1 LIT. F GDPR WILL BE PROCESSED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, WITH THE CONSEQUENCE THAT THE SELLER MAY NO LONGER PROCESS THE CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT ADVERTISING.
IF THE CUSTOMER WISHES TO USE HIS RIGHT OF CANCELLATION OR OBJECTION, SEND AN EMAIL TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS STATED IN THE IMPRINT.
This data protection declaration was created by the contract lawyers at TISKO Consulting GmbH ( https://www.Gepruefter-Webshop.de ) and is subject to copyright protection. Any use other than that specified in the contract or copying and unauthorized use of the texts is not permitted and constitutes a copyright infringement that will be punished legally.
Note on Facebook and Instagram data protection regulations
Information about Facebook’s data protection can be found at: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Instagram's data policy is available at: