Below we inform you about the processing of your personal data when you visit our pages on Facebook (a product provided by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland). use . Personal Data i.Si.e kind 4 GDPR is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g.B. Name, address, telephone number, e-mail, invoices, bank details, etc. and user behavior).
1. Contact details and person responsible for data processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by the following person responsible, insofar as data collected via the Facebook platform is processed by them:
This data protection information applies to data processing by the following controllers:
Responsible: Torsten Spiller
Address: Pfarrstraße 70, 56564 Neuwied
Phone: 02631 4040779
In addition to the aforementioned person responsible, Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland - hereinafter referred to as "Facebook" - is responsible for the data processed via the Facebook platform collected and processed personal data.
2. Legality of the processing of personal data and disclosure of data to third parties
The processing of personal data and the transmission of personal data to third parties is therefore lawful if one or more of the following points are met:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given your express consent to the processing,
- the processing is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that take place at your request, such asB. for the purpose of payment processing to the payment service provider commissioned with the payment processing or the transfer of the address data to a transport company commissioned with the delivery of the goods,
- for processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation on our part,
- the processing is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, such asB. to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail .
If necessary, an order processing contract according to kind 28 para. 3 p. 1 GDPR closed.
In the event that the customer's personal data is processed in a third country (outside the EU), this is done within the framework of the customer's previously given consent, in the context of the fulfillment of the contract or due to existing legal obligations. The possible transfer takes place in compliance with the legal requirements. In particular, the provisions of Art. 44 to Art. 49 GDPR.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
a) Upon contact
You have the option of contacting us. The processing and storage of your transmitted data, e.g.B. Name, e-mail address and data relating to the request are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR to carry out pre-contractual measures as well as due to the legitimate interest in processing your request addressed to us according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR
b) To fulfill the contract
If contacting us via the Facebook platform leads to the conclusion of a contract, we will process and store your personal data, e.g.B. Order data, personal master data and address data, acc. kind 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and only insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract. In the other cases, your data will be processed with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO and due to our legitimate interests in processing your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO processed and stored.
Regarding the lawfulness of data processing and data transfer to third parties, we refer to point 2 of this data protection declaration.
c) Information acquisition
Facebook usage data can be collected for statistical analysis. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR within the scope of your previously given consent and/or acc. kind 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR within the framework of Facebook's legitimate interests in providing and improving the products and services.
Facebook collects information and usage data from its users. This includes e.g.B. information about the types of content they view or interact with or the actions they take, and information about the devices they use (eg. B IP addresses, operating system, browser type, language settings, cookie data). What information Facebook actually collects depends on whether and how people use the Facebook Products. Facebook uses the collected data u.a to provide and improve our products and services, and to personalize products and content. Facebook may transmit the collected data to third parties, possibly also to Meta Platforms Inc. based in the USA. We have no influence on the data collected, processed and stored by Facebook or to whom Facebook forwards the data.
If Facebook Ltd. provides us with analyzes in an anonymous form, it acts as a processor within the framework of an order processing contract, data processing in the USA is carried out using standard data protection clauses.
Information on the Facebook EU data transfer addendum (this includes the cases in which Facebook processes data from the EU as a processor) is available at:
The data processing conditions in the context of order processing by Meta Platforms Ltd. are available at:
Facebook also collects and uses information for the purpose of generating statistics, so-called Page insights to provide for site operators. This gives us the opportunity to find out anonymous information about the user behavior of our visitors. So we see e.g.B., which of our content has been viewed particularly frequently, how many subscribers we have gained or how many people have reached with our posts, etc. have interacted (content interactions). As part of the range measurement, we can see how many Facebook accounts have seen a post. The data collected is used and stored in accordance with Art. kind 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR within the scope of our legitimate interests in communicating with our site visitors and increasing the effectiveness of our advertisements.
There is an agreement between us and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland on joint responsibility acc. kind 26 GDPR for the processing of Insights data: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
More information on Facebook Page Insights is available at:
When you visit our pages, Facebook Ltd. collects usage data and page insights. Cookies and other storage technologies used
Cookies are small text files that store information in the web browser. This enables Facebook to offer Facebook products to the user and to understand the information that Facebook receives about the user, including information about the use of other websites and apps, regardless of whether the user is registered or not. is registered or not.
You can find information on Facebook's cookies and other storage technologies at: https://de-de.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
4. Duration of storage and data deletion
In principle, we only store personal data until the purpose for which the customer has entrusted us with the data has been fulfilled. After that, the data will be permanently deleted. However, if there are legal retention periods for the storage of personal data, we store them for as long as we are legally obliged to do so. Such obligations result regularly from legal proof and storage obligations, which u.a are regulated in the Commercial Code and the Tax Code, for tax purposes e.g.B. ten years. After the statutory retention periods have expired, the data will be permanently deleted.
Given consent to the processing and storage of personal data acc. kind 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR can be revoked at any time with the result that the data - provided there are no legal retention periods to the contrary - will be permanently deleted.
Further rights, through which we can be prohibited from processing the customer's personal data, result from Art. 21 para. 1 and para. 2 GDPR. Information on the resulting right of objection can be found in this data protection declaration under point 6 "Right of objection".
5. Data subject rights
The customer has the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, he can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom his data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right of appeal, the origin of your data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, request meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by him, the processing is unlawful, but he refuses to delete it and we no longer need the data, but the customer needs them for assertion, exercise or defense required by legal claims or pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR has lodged an objection to the processing;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive his personal data that he has provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully. As a rule, he can contact the supervisory authority at his usual place of residence or work or at our registered office.
6. RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF PERSONAL DATA OF THE CUSTOMER ON THE BASIS OF OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS ACCORDING TO ART. 6 ABS. 1 p. 1 LIT. F DSGVO PROCESSED, HE HAS THE RIGHT ACCORDING TO ART. 21 ABS. 1 GDPR TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS PERSONAL DATA, IF THERE ARE REASONS ARISING FROM HIS SPECIAL SITUATION. SUBSEQUENTLY WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS HIS PERSONAL DATA UNLESS HE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE THE INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF THE CUSTOMER OR THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
THE CUSTOMER MAY ALSO OBJECT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 21 ABS. 2 GDPR AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY US PURSUANT TO ART. 6 ABS. 1 p. 1 LIT. F GDPR WILL BE PROCESSED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES WITH THE CONSEQUENCE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PROCESS THE CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
IF THE CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE TO USE THEIR RIGHT OF REVOCATION OR OBJECTION, SENT AN EMAIL TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS MENTIONED IN THE IMPRINT.
You can find information about data protection from Facebook at: