Boxed - Modular case for Korg Volca, TE Pocketoperatros and more
The boxed table stand is a 3D printed, modular case for the following synthesizers:
- Korg Volca Series
- Korg SQ-1
- Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators
- ... (more planned)
Depending on the setup and requirements, the boxes can be screwed together and expanded. The use of two metric thread inserts per connection ensures a very robust screw connection of the individual housings, resulting in a stable unit.
Depending on the device to be installed, various inserts are offered that are pressed into the housing. A box can hold either a Korg Volca, a Korg SQ-1, or 3 Pocket Operators.
Currently, the rack can be expanded in any horizontal direction plus two slightly angled vertical rows.
Each box is equipped with metric threaded inserts, 4 screws and 4 silicone feet. The following variants are currently available
- A box with an insert for a Korg Volca
- A box with an insert for 3 Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators
- A box with no insert
- Two angled connectors
- A mission for Korg Volca (without box)
- A stake for 3 Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators (no box)
- Four box set + two angled connectors + four inserts for Korg Volcas
- A box with insert for Korg SQ-1
The synthesizers shown in the photos are not part of this offer.