A 3D printed case for the Teenage Engineering Tonic Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: blue translucent Filamentum PLA
- 6 side buttons: 6 green hard buttons printed with PLA
- 1 play button: 1 green hard button printed with PLA
- Case color: metallic grey
The set includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons (1 button block with 16 soft buttons + 7 small hard buttons)
- 4 silicon feet
- 2 encoder caps
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.