A beautiful hand crafted wooden case made out of high quality birch Multiplex plywood panels for Arturia KeyStep with Behringer Model-D and Behringer Neutron and/or other Eurorack compatible modules. The design is leaned towards the original Minimoog Model-D but in a smaller shape. Like the original, the housing of the synthesizer module can be tilted. Being able to house the Behringer Model-D AND the Behringer Neutron, the Arturia KeyStep and additional Eurorack modules, it provides great space for creativity. Every D-Case will be now shipped with one set of D-Caps (incl. required brackets and screws). Mounted on the original Behringer Model-D case it adds another Eurorack row to the DCASE.
- Handcrafted and custom built
- Back can be tilted into several angles
- Accommodates Arturia Keystep
- Eurorack format for Behringer Model D, Neutron or many other Eurorack compatible modules
- 3D printed connection panel for Behringer Model D
- 3D printed D-CAPS with brackets and blind panels
- High quality materials
- 2 rows for 3U Eurorack modules with 89HP (extendable to 3 rows with D-CAPS and original Behringer Model-D case)
- 360mm (D) x 515mm (W)
- Plywood – The birch multiplex panels are cut by CNC technology in Germany. The layers that make up plywood are intentionally glued together at alternating right angles. This is what gives it both strength and durability. This cross-graining also reduces the chances of the wood splitting when nailing at the edges, and it makes the wood resistant to warping, cracking, and twisting. The way plywood is made also ensures a consistent strength across the entire length of the wood. From an environmental perspective, birch trees are an abundant, fast growing species. There is no destruction or disruption of biodiversity when birch is felled. It is better to opt for this renewable source than other options that might have a negative impact on the environment.
- OSMO hard wax oil – Osmo Polyx® Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture. The wood’s true beauty is accomplished by using Osmo Polyx®-Oil. The emphasis on the wood’s grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect to ensure that any interior looks luxurious and elegant. Each wood has its own style and unique charm, and is seductive from the first sight. https://www.osmouk.com
- colorfab PLA 3D printer filament – This semi-matte PLA filament eliminates the glossy appearance seen on most PLA 3D prints. The highlights on the surface will be less visible, resulting in an overall cleaner and much higher quality look. colorFabb is built on a few solid principles: delivery of high quality solutions to meet our customers’ demand / needs. Whether it’s filament, advice or a 3D printer the colorFabb team, consisting of dedicated professionals will help you. Based in Belfeld, the Netherlands, colorFabb operates from a state of the art 3D Printing Technology Center. https://colorfabb.com/
- Gie-Tec Eurorack aluminium profiles – Sophisticated technology and intelligent solutions at a fair price – Made in Germany https://gie-tec.de
The shipment contains the wooden case with 3D printed PLA parts, 2 printed PLA blind panels and aluminium profile rails. Behringer Model-D Installation KIT
- PLA 3D printed connection panel (shifting the connection panel from the backside of the Behringer Model-D to the backside of the DCASE or DCASE Extension. The connection panel is pre-installed on the back wall of the case.)
- 2 PLA 3D printed PLA blind panels
Behringer NEUTRON Installation KIT
- PLA 3D printed connection panel (shifting the connection panel from the backside of the Behringer NEUTRON to the backside of the DCASE or DCASE Extension. The connection panel is pre-installed on the back wall of the case.)
- 2 PLA 3D printed PLA blind panels
Keystep, Behringer Model D, Behringer Neutron and Cables as well as any power supply for additional modules are not included!
Build to order – shipment 4 weeks after order date.
For installation and connection between Arturia Keystep and Behringer Neutron / Model-D Midi cables with flat jacks (e.g. One Control 50 cm Midi cable and/or Rockboard flat midi cable) are required.