I’m offering another Jasper Synth (EDP WASP clone). For this Jasper I slightly re-designed the 3D printed case which fits now into an also new designed desktop stand. The Japser comes with MIDI IN and OUT and the switch for 2 different “hold” functions.
The Jasper enclosure is 3D printed (glued together) and consists out of the Jasper case and a desktop stand with a wooden element.
Jasper is a clone of the Wasp synthesizer that was made by the small British company EDP (Electronic Dream Plant) for a few years from 1978 to 1982.
- 2 x DCO (32′, 16′, 8′, 4′, 2′) with saw, enhanced, pulse (DCO 1 variable pulse width)
- Mix level control for each DCO
- 2 x ADS EG (1xVCA + 1xVCF), both with repeat function
- 1 x Noise Generator
- 1 x VCF with Lowpass, Bandpass, High and Notch
- 1 x LFO (about 0.55Hz to 100Hz) with saw, square, sine, random and noise
- Filter is resonant (but not self-oscillating)
- Hold Function
- External audio input (DCO independent)
- Midi in/out
- DCO 2 pitch
- Two octave capacitative touch “keyboard”
- Headphone and line outs
- ‘Link’ port to connect to other Jaspers (Wasps, Gnats or Spiders) – ATTENTION: ONE LINK PORT IS MISSING. I forgot to order the port when I was assembling the Jasper. Since I never used the link ports, I didn’t order one. (See last photo)
- External envelope trigger input
Case and Desktop Stand3D printed with PETG Prusament black.DemoI uploaded a demo of the synthesiser on youtube. It’s exactly the offered synthesizer but the video is showing a pre-version of the casing.