Description(Last Updated On: 03/10/2021)
The top plate of the case is thicker and is printed in one piece together with the middle part of the case. The thicker top plate provides an improved fit for the buttons. The buttons are printed with 100% infill, a 0.1mm layer height and with 2 different materials. While the lower part is translucent, the top provides a better grip due to the rubberized upper part. The top plate of the case shows a beautiful finish which would be not expected from a 3D printed part, since it is printed upside down on a textured steel bed.
Since the case is printed with PETG, it is really rigid and also resistance against strong UV light and therefore perfect for outdoors or rough stage use.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: translucent buttons with white rubberized top
- 6 side buttons: translucent buttons with black rubberized top
- 1 play button: translucent buttons with black rubberized top
- Case color: white
- Encoder Caps: white
LIVE PrO – case for the PO includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons
- 4 silicon feeds
- 2 Encoder Caps
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.