Description(Last Updated On: 30/07/2021)
A 3D printed, case for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. This is the second enclosure after the 70s case for 3 Pocket Operators which is printed with high quality Prusament PETG. The case is available in orange, deep black or galaxy black. The soft button can be ordered in black, white or red.
And for all hanger lovers: The hanger does not need to be removed.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: black soft buttons block printed with FilaFlex40
- 6 side buttons: 6 black soft buttons printed with FilaFlex40
- 1 play button: 1 black soft button printed with FilaFlex40
- Case color: galaxy black
MONOLITH SLIM – case for the Pocket Operator includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons
- 4 silicon feeds
- 2 Encoder Caps
UPDATE 28.07.21: NEW COLORS! The case is now also in the following colours available:
- Signal White
- Lipstick Red
- Mango Yellow
This offer contains only the MONOLITH SLIM case and above mentioned accessories. The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.