Description(Last Updated On: 11/11/2021)
A 3D printed case in vintage synth design for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA / FilaFlex40. The case and button colours are fully configurable.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: black soft buttons printed with FilaFlex40
- 6 side buttons: 3 black and 3 grey hard buttons printed with PLA
- 1 play button: 1 red hard button printed with PLA
- Case color: light grey
The set includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 16 soft buttons
- 7 single buttons
UPDATE 22.11.2020: 2 encoder caps included
UPDATE 05.02.2021: Option “open bottom plate” for easy battery access added.
UPDATE 04.07.2021: Each case comes now with the single buttons upgrade instead of the button block.
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.