Description(Last Updated On: 05/12/2021)
A 3D printed case in vintage computer design for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA / FilaFlex40. The case and button colours are fully configurable.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: black soft buttons block printed with FilaFlex40
- 6 side buttons: black hard buttons printed with PLA
- 1 play button: black hard button printed with PLA
- Case color: vanilla white
The POC-66 case for the Pocket Operator includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons
- 4 silicon feeds
- 2 Encoder Caps
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.