Description(Last Updated On: 29/03/2021)
A 3D printed case in vintage synth design for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator. The enclosure is printed with high quality Prusament PLA, Filamentum PLA / FilaFlex40. The case and button colours are fully configurable.
The standard color configuration (as shown on the photos) for this case is:
- 16 sequencer buttons: black soft buttons block printed with FilaFlex40
- 6 side buttons: 3 white and 3 grey hard buttons printed with PLA
- 1 play button: 1 red hard button printed with PLA
- Case color: metallic grey
Update: 26.01.2021: Option “open bottom plate” for easy battery access added.
The POC60 case for the Pocket Operator includes:
- Top part of the enclosure
- Bottom part of the enclosure
- 4 screws
- 23 buttons (1 button block with 16 soft buttons + 7 small hard buttons)
- 4 silicon feeds
- 2 Encoder Caps
The Pocket Operator shown on the photos is not included.